Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sisley Beauty Event @ Takashimaya 12-14 Sept '13

Two weeks ago, I started my 3 day makeover event for Sisley. If you can remember, I was invited the first time to work with them last year at Centrepoint Atrium. Here is the link to last year's event.

 
Here is the Exclusive Invitation for this year's event at Takashimaya.




This year, the Sisley event was set up right smacked in the middle of Takashimaya Cosmetic hall, level 1. The location is perfect for no one will miss it.
Thank you for those who stopped by just to say hi too! It is always nice to be out for events and meeting up with new friends.

I must first apologize for not taking many pictures as I was really busy with the back-to-back makeovers. However, I managed to take the 'important' ones! :)


This is the Sisley event counter @ Takashimaya Cosmetics Level 1.


 
The missing items in the counter are those that I have picked out for the makeovers. This was when I was starting to pick them out.
 

Each makeover by me needs to be booked prior to the event date at only $200 (fully redeemable for Sisley products). Comes with a makeover photo shot at the photo booth by Crème Photography. It is always wonderful to see the 'transformation' taking place. For me the best job compliment and satisfaction is when my customers leave me happy. You know that kind of smile when they look into the mirror and it is just so genuine you cannot fake it.

I did a total of 30 makeovers in 3 days, so that is like 30 times being complimented and satisfied with my job done, over and over again!

Sisley's line of makeup is as botanical as their skincare products. If you are quality makeup which is  luxurious yet benefitting to the skin, this may just be the right makeup line for you. Also, if you like soft, dewy and natural shades as much as I do, there are many nice eye shadow colours to choose from. Be sure to check out their lovely and moisturising lipsticks and lip glosses.

Here are the 'few' pictures taken at the 3 day event. Some taken off my instagram


 




Tired but feeling AWESOME after a full 9 hour of makeovers on the 2nd day.
Side note : My work table is always messy, but I know where is everything. Organised mess! :) 
 
With the wonderful Sisley girls after wrapping up on the 3rd day

George (Crème Photography) with the Sisley girls


One 'obligatory Makeover' Photo shot at the booth to end the show
 

No comments:

Post a Comment