Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sisley Beauty Event 2013



Sisley Paris is having their beauty event for 2013 and this time it is held at Takashimaya Cosmetics Department Level 1, 12th-18th September.

How quickly time flies when we are having fun! I am feeling like it is just not too long ago when I was invited to be their guest makeup stylist for the event at Robinson's atrium in Jul 2012. Read here for last year's event : Sisley

Flashback 2012 July



Sisley Paris has been my makeup sponsor for my editorial and fashion work for the last year. The botanical ingredients in their makeup line make their makeup products so much more attractive. Making you look good with beautiful colours and at the same time treating your skin well with all the skincare benefits.

I especially love their liquid foundation and lip colours. I really really love their Phyto Lip gloss. So luxurious and creamy. I love how true the colour is. Perfect for those always on the go who needs a pop of colour and yet treating the lips at the same time.


My all time favourite is Fuschia.

 

SISLEY PHYTO LIP GLOSS 7 BRUN




Read here for my earlier blog post about my favourites. Sisley Products


I do a few other guest appearances for their product media launches so I am kept abreast with their new interesting innovations in skincare and makeup.

And this year, I am invited again as their Celebrity Guest Artist!
 
 

 
 
 
'We will be there at Takashimaya Department Store Cosmetics Dept Level 1, 12th-14th Sept.
Come by to try out their skincare and makeup, or just to say hi!'
 
See ya!
 
Please stay tuned for the post-event blog post.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment