Sunday, March 10, 2013

Envie De Neuf Tea Party 16th March 2013

You are invited!
 
 
 
 
 Come join me this Saturday, 16th march 2013, if you can! There will be refreshments ,butler service, no less. Wonderful prizes to be won at the lucky draw.( I have sponsored one of the lucky draw prizes. ) Makeup demo on one of their selected guest by me and of course skincare demonstrations!
 
This is also a meet and greet session so that more Envie De Neuf clients get to meet the brand's ambassador, me! I will talk about what products I like from EDN and what are the recommended ones I like to use prior to makeup. If not, just swing by and chat with me and have some photos taken! :)
 
You would need to RSVP for this party as there will be door gifts prepared.
 
Here is the bigger version of the invite for you :
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment