Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Envie De Neuf's New Counter at Isetan Scotts

I was invited to visit the newest and the most spacious EDN (envie de neuf) counter at Isetan Scotts  level 1. I love the chic and clean decor of this swanky counter where you will immediately feel at ease when visiting them or getting a product demonstration done by their experienced consultants.

There's even a table behind me to my right where you can sit comfortably to do a skin analysis or just have a chat with the consultants on your concerns on skin care.

I lugged back so many of their new products and I cannot wait to try them all. Check out what they are at the end of this post.




Of course, I had to take some pictures with my favorite items.This is the Fullerene C60.  My first must-have item.
Read more about it here : Fullerene C60




And Pure Hyaluronic Acid Essence. My must-have item , especially before makeup.  Read more about  Pure Hyaluronic Acid


And here are the 2 two latest products launched in conjunction with the opening of this counter on the 4th May 2012.

This is one of the latest product, the Thalasso-Decompress Eye Mask.

A cooling and hydrating eye treatment which instantly refreshes tired looking eyes to restore youthful happy eyes.. 
Dramatically decompresses and soothe the eyes to give the appearance of a well rested you after a full 8 hour sleep.

Review for this coming up very soon, so do check back here.




 Dual Effect Overnight Beauty Gel

A deep whitening and hydrating facial treatment that leaves skin bright , flawless and restores your youth. This light gel texture works while you sleep to provide intensive hydration, revitalization and brightening effects.

Use it over your essences & moisturiser for optimum results or on its own.

Review of this coming up soon. Please do check back.






Visit Envie De Neuf's newest counter at Isetan Scotts Level 1 to check out all their wonderful products. Also available at :
Robinsons Centrepoint
Robinsons MBS

Specially selected products picked by me are available at:

Joiè The Makeup Bar
119A East Coast Road
Singapore 428806
(opp 112 katong)
Tel :93857769

No comments:

Post a Comment