Monday, December 3, 2012

Little Man, Big Star

 
 
The superstar last week at the studio was this little man, Julien. How easy he makes posing for the camera which can put some adult models to shame.
 
Lucky for my hubby, YuJin, who was behind the lens and myself directing the shoot. Julien was able to take my directions easily and even came up with poses of his own with each click of the shutter.
 
Have a look and you can judge for yourself how professional this boy is. No tantrums nor complaints, we all had a great time!
 
 

I asked for a 'deep thought' expression for this one above
 
 





Japanese dreamy boy look?
 

 
I could not resist, had to take one with the 'big boss'
 

 
 I took over the camera from YuJin to shoot both of them
 
 
 
 
My Youngest 'brand ambassador' yet!
 
One of my easiest shoot ever!
 
Lens : YuJin
Studio : Creme Photography & Joiè The Makeup Bar
Creative : Joiè
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
Registration for our Dream Wedding 2013 has been extended to 6th Dec!
If you have not emailed us for your RSVP, please do so now with your preferred time slots to joie@joiemakeupbar.com
 
Click here to Facebook event link
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment