Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sisley Paris Atrium Event July 2012

The first time I was introduced to luxury skincare & cosmetic brand Sisley Paris, was in Paris!

That was during my early days as a flight attendant and a senior colleague of mine took me out shopping with her. I can still remember vividly how the small yet well-stocked beauty store looked like.

So you can imagine my excitement when I was invited to their atrium event here in Singapore to do makeup styling for their most esteemed and loyal clients last weekend.

I was pleasantly surprised with the extensive range of makeup products Sisley Paris has, and with them I was able to create flawless and natural makeovers for the ladies. As I was able to try out and use all the Sisley makeup products available, I ended up totally falling in love with many of them. What's even more exciting was that after the 3 day event, the wonderful people of Sisley gave me a whole lot of these makeup products so that I can continue to use them for my work! Look out for my reviews on them very soon.

The Sisley VIP clients came for a makeover with me before getting a photography session with Creme Photography so that they can keep a picture of them nicely made up :)

Sisley's concept:

Sisley products are derived from natural plant extracts and essential oils, rigorously selected and controlled to ensure that they satisfy the following criteria:
  • The geographic origin is chosen as producing the best quality,
  • The part of the plant chosen contains the desired activity,
  • The harvesting period is mastered to obtain the best extracts,
  • The extraction method chosen best preserves the component’s activity.
Strenuous quality control and careful dosage of components guarantees instant, visible results.

Sisley’s concept and demanding perfectionism have brought Phytocosmetology to a higher level.


Here I leave with a few pictures of me on different days at this event. Sorry for the lack of pictures as my schedule on those days were pretty tight and did not leave me much time to take many.















Makeover in progress


One for the road with George (Creme Photography) before we wrap up on the last day.


Sisley available at these locations :
Robinsons Centrepoint
Takashimaya
Metro Paragon
Isetan NEXT


Follow us on Facebook for all updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment