Friday, August 7, 2009

Beautiful Bride







Photographer: George Leung
Hair & make-up : Joie Leong
Model : May
Handmade accessories using Swarovski crystals : Joie Leong

Every girl wants to feel and look like a princess on her wedding day, yet not getting a drastic makeover even the groom might not recognise. I believe in bringing out the client's natural beauty to create the best version of her, giving her the utmost confidence and comfort on her wedding day. My attention to fine details and precision , along with proper communication with my clients, enables me to bring out the best while I create flawless, subtle and well-blended make-up.
I spend time understanding what my clients like and dislike, and discussing with them what kind of themes and moods they are after.
No detail or information from a client is too big or tiny for me to dismiss. Rest assured, you are in good hands.
This shoot was done with George Leung, whom I work closely with. You may view more of his work here http://www.cremephy.com/Creme_Photography/CREME.html
For enquiries on rates on Pre-wedding shoot (studio/outdoor), Wedding day/night, solemnisation, special events, etc, please contact me via email joie@joieleong.com or (65)97661869


No comments:

Post a Comment